- Published: 03 February 2015
The Virtual Acoustics Team is looking for a research assistant for a MSc thesis project. The task is to develop a high-quality head-tracked 3D audio processing methods for mobile augmented audio reality use cases, both indoors and outdoors. The work will be done in cooperation with Nokia Technologies and a lot of support will be offered by the Virtual Acoustics Team. In order to successful project you need:
- You are interested in spatial sound reproduction and in audio processing.
- You have studied courses in acoustics and audio processing.
- You have good knowledge in Matlab and hopefully also c.
If you need more information, please, contact me.
The project will start during the spring 2015. If you are interested in this MSc position, send me the following documents:
- Information application letter
- transcript of records
The deadline for applications is February 23 2015.