Computational Systems Biology group
Our research group focuses on developing probabilistic methods for
high-throughput bioinformatics, longitudinal data analysis in
biomedicine, biological network modeling, and statistical machine learning. We collaborate with national and international
research groups in molecular biology and personalized medicine applications. More on the Research page.
- Two open postdoc positions in our group:
- Non-parametric probabilistic machine learning
- Bioinformatics and computational biology
For additional information see the call text here and/or contact Harri Lähdesmäki via email.
- Our group will present at RECOMB/ISCB conference in New York on Dec 8-10, 2018
- Our group will present at NIPS workshops in Montreal, Canada on Dec 2-8, 2018